Albedo Eyes from Outer Space is developed by Z4G0 and published by Merge Games. Available to download from the Xbox Store 20th January 2016 Priced at £11.99. Check out our preview video below.
Players must assume the persona of John T. Longy, a night-watchman at a partially abandoned, secret research facility. It’s just another mundane night when an explosion knocks the player unconscious. Waking in the complex’s basement with a gaping hole in the ceiling, gamers must first escape wreckage of the damaged building before exploring the complex and uncovering what’s going on. What are the strange, unearthly organisms that seem to have invaded the base? Is this some sort of biological experiment gone wrong? Players will have to You’ll fight for their lives as they unravel the mysteries of Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space.
• A 60’s sci-fi, b-movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
• Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects to manipulate.
• Realistic and atmospheric sound effects will envelop you in your surroundings.
• Adventure-style gameplay featuring puzzle elements and incorporating first-person shoot’em-up action.
• Twenty detailed rooms to explore; each full of mystery, strange visions and intricate puzzles to solve.
• An advanced physics engine making object interaction extremely immersive. Pick up and use objects as you would expect to in reality.
• Over 100 items to interact with.
• Unique hint system using a device to “see into the future” to help solve complex problems.
• Multiple challenging mini-games and puzzles.
• Unearth hidden areas, discover Easter eggs and unlock achievements.
• Over 8 hours of challenging gameplay!