Black & White Bushido has appeared on the Xbox store for pre-order, with a date set for 17th May. Developed by Good Catch, Black & White Bushido is a multiplayer 2D arena brawler, in which the forces of light and shadow go head to head. There’s three game modes to play Challenge, Team Death Match and Capture the Flag, for up to 4 players. There’s a trailer and more info below.
Black & White Bushido will be released on Xbox One and PS4 17th May 2017, priced £10.39/$12.99 with pre-orders available now on the Xbox store
Fight for control of the light or the dark in multiple arenas, hiding from your foes and seizing objectives. Pick up items and use them to surprise, maim and trap your opponents in a way only a true warrior can.
– Unique combat system allows you to cut through the air and clash with your foes
– 1- 4 Local Multiplayer & Online Matchmaking
– Seven exciting and dynamically changing arenas
– 2 compelling modes of combat – Team Deathmatch & Capture The Flag
– Set high scores and challenge yourself against AI opponents in Challenge mode
– Unlockable achievements and levels