Previously released on the Xbox 360, Bleed was part of Xbox Live Indie Game Service, receiving many positive reviews. Now the 2D action platformer published by Digerati Distribution and in partnership with Bootdisk Revolution and Nephilim Game Studios, is heading to Xbox One August 24th. It is currently priced at £9.99/€9.99, however if you pre-order now, you will receive 20% discount.
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams – she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There’s no filler – just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
Bleed will also feature many key features:
- Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
- 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode
- Trophies and Achievements added for PS4 and Xbox One versions
- Localized in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Brazilian
Did you ever play Bleed on the Xbox 360? Will this be on your must buy list? Leave us any comments below.