Claire: Extended Cut is developed and published by Hailstorm Games and will be available to download on the Xbox store 6th September 2016, Price £11.99/$14.99. Check out our preview video below.
While visiting her sick mother, Claire takes a wrong turn and stumbles into a dark passage of echoing doors and abandoned rooms. Lost, and attempting to find her way back, Claire encounters an over-protective dog and few denizens who are seemingly uninterested in Claire’s plight. Did they block the doors and windows to keep something out, or is a malevolent force stopping Claire from leaving? Why does the sun seemingly never rise and why are there red candles scattered across the grounds? As panic sets in, time slips and begins to fall away.
– A blend of modern and retro pixel-art techniques creating a rich 2.5D world with volumetric lighting and real-time shadows.
– Panic-based horror system that reacts to your decisions and Claire’s panic levels.
– Multiple difficulty modes, including Nightmare mode where Claire can die from panic.
– Multiple endings based upon the player’s ability to put the pieces together, assist others and help Claire through the world.
– New shadow enemy available exclusive to Extended Cut.