Today BigBen and Toplitz Productions announced that the popular stean title, Farmer’s Dynasty, is heading to consoles this year, with Xbox One and PS4 getting the game on 7th November 2019, and Nintendo Switch to follow at a later date. There’s a trailer and more info below.
Have you dreamed for years of living in the country? You can with Farmer’s Dynasty: get back to nature and become a farmer.
Start with simple farming tools and grow quickly from there through deep gameplay: build, repair and harvest. Improve your yield by acquiring new agricultural facilities like greenhouses and silos on your way to becoming one of the top farmers in the village.
The social aspect is a major part of the game. At the end of your working day, take part in village events to unwind and develop your social life. Meet your neighbours and spend time with them. These interactions could lead to a romantic relationship and family life in the countryside.
- Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
- Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
- Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
- Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
- Help your neighbours in different missions and earn social points.
- A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimise crop yields.