3DClouds and SOEDESCO announced today the post launch content updates for Xenon Racer. There will be three free updates, adding new cars, upgrades and tracks starting in May. With continual work to further improve the game. More detailed information about the content will be revealed at a later date.
If you’ve still yet to see the game in action, you can check out our preview video showcasing the game below.
About Xenon Racer
In the near future, the official racing federation has ordered a seasons pause from racing, to allow teams to ease into the transition to flying vehicles. To bridge this gap, top hybrid car manufacturers host a rogue championship for rookie drivers on the streets of cities worldwide. Their advanced cars drive on electricity and Xenon gas, resulting in crazy speeds. Get behind the wheel, keep your adrenaline in check and drift through the streets. Boost to absurd speeds and become the ultimate Xenon Racer!
Xenon Racer Features
- Race at top speeds in electric vehicles boosted by Xenon gas
- Drift through the streets of major cities like Tokyo and Dubai in the year 2030
- Triumph in singleplayer, split-screen & online multiplayer championships
- Master your drifting skills, it’s essential to get the best times on the leaderboards
- Customize your car with tons of parts to create the ultimate racing vehicle
Share this post: