Developer Neopica and publisher Bigben Interactive have announced that Hunting Simulator is being developed for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. Said to be “A true hunting simulator” while being “open to all”. It will feature “single and multiplayer modes, unique game mechanics, a multitude of hunting areas, and hundreds of objectives to accomplish.”
While there’s no release date yet, you can check out a bit more info on Hunting Simulator below, along with a few screens.
Hunting Simulator is developed using the Unreal 4 Engine, the game presents some of the most well-known hunting regions such as the mountains of Colorado, the oak forests of France, and the snowy plains of Alaska. Each environment is populated by superbly modelled animals brought to life with behaviours from a realistic AI.
– One of the most complete hunting-game bestiaries with more than 35 species of animals set in 12 vast hunting areas.
– Intense hunting parties and hundreds of objectives across three game modes: campaign, free hunt, and shooting practice.
– Several hunting firearms and accessories to choose from an arsenal of rifles, crossbows, and bows, in addition to hunting calls, lures, and wind indicators.
– Introduction of the very first drone in a hunting game, used for checking your surroundings.
– Online multiplayer co-op mode for up to three hunting partners.