Konami has announced the release date for their upcoming Metal Gear Solid V spin-off, Metal Gear Survive. Along side this Konami has also provided details of their pre-order ‘incentives’ full details of which you can find below.
Metal Gear Survive will launch on Xbox One, PS4 and PC on 22nd February 2018.
Konami Digital Entertainment breaks new ground with an original spin-off from METAL GEAR SOLID V titled METAL GEAR SURVIVE. This title introduces a fresh spirit of exploration, unique mechanics and strategic co-op gameplay.
METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a survival action game in an alternative universe. In a struggle to survive, and understand this new environment, players engage in both a Single Play and connected CO-OP Play. In the battle for survival scavenged materials must be wrought into usable items, gear and weapons if you are to have any hope of making it home.
• Two ways to play – Single Play and CO-OP Play. These modes are linked via Base Camp. Character progress and gear carries between the two modes.
• Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to weapon and gear crafting. As well as offering you a command centre for planning missions in Single Play and CO-OP Play.
• Gather resources for use in crafting including blue prints and raw materials. These can be gathered in Single play by exploring the environment or won in successful CO-OP missions
• Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival – including crop growing, animal rearing, food and water storage. As your camp develops you’ll gain access to high grade crafting items.
The Pre-order bonus content called ‘Day 1 Survival Pack’ includes;
• 4 gold plated weapons: Bat, Sledgehammer, Survival Machete and Survival Spear
• 2 additional gestures: Happy and Thumbs Up
• 4 Metallic Survival Scarves: Green, Blue, Pink and Silver
• “Kabuki” face paint
• “Boxman [The Orange]” Accessory
• Mother Base Nameplate