Publisher Digerati and developer Woblyware (League of Evil) have announced today that, action-packed 2D platformer Omega Strike is coming to Xbox One and PS4. The game is set to launch 12/13 June on PS4 NA/EU, and 15 June for Xbox One.
Xbox One players will be able to pre-order the game and get a 40% discount on the launch price from next Tuesday, 5 June. There’s a trailer and more info about the game below.
About the game
Omega Strike is a Metroidvania game with a huge, open-ended world and multiple playable characters. As Doctor Omega and his mutant armies march toward world domination, only a few brave freedom fighters stand in his way.
Overcome deadly enemies and learn new abilities for your heroes. Explore the
world, find its hidden treasures and upgrade your weapons to defeat Doctor
Omega and his evil henchmen.
• Explore a vast interconnected world with seven unique areas
• Three playable heroes who each have their own special abilities
• Swap your heroes at any time to take advantage of their skills
• Search for hidden treasures and purchase weapon upgrades
• 12 bosses and over 45 different types of enemy
• Soundtrack by Ken Snyder (aka Coda) of Scarlet Moon Productions