Digerati has announced today that it is to publish Onyx Lute’s Glass Masquerade for consoles. Featuring Art Deco inspired stained glass puzzles, Glass Masquerade will release on Xbox One and Nintendo switch on 8th February with Playstation 4 releasing slightly earlier on 5th February (NA) & 6th February (EU) There’s more info plus a trailer below.
About the game
Welcome to Glass Masquerade – an artistic puzzle game inspired by Art Deco and stained-glass artisans of the 20th century. Combine hidden glass pieces to unveil clocks and themes exhibited by various cultures of the world at the ‘International Times Exhibition’ – an interactive electronic show.
- 25 beautiful and intricately designed stained-glass jigsaw puzzles to complete
- Journey around the world – Each puzzle is inspired by a different country
- Art Deco mosaics and presentation give the game a distinct visual style
- Relaxing gameplay provides a calming experience – no time limits, no stress
- Soothing, atmospheric soundtrack by Russian composer Nikita Sevalnev
- Finish the game and replay the puzzles to improve your completion times
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements for PS4 and Xbox One versions
- Interface support for the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese