SOEDESCO has announced today that their simulation game, Real Farm will hit stores worldwide on 20th October for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. They have also released a gameplay trailer, showing the first ever footage of the game which you can check out below, along with more info on its game modes and features.
Distinctive game modes
The Real Farm franchise caters to both simulator fans and other gamers with two distinctive game modes: Free mode and Career mode. Free mode offers the simulator experience which fans of the genre know and love. They start out with an established farm and can start expanding in every which way they want to. In Career mode, players start from nothing. As a contractor they have to work jobs and missions for other farmers, gain reputation and earn money, so that they eventually will be able to buy their own farm and expand from there.
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery