Digerati and 3D Avenue have revealed that stylish platformer Spectrum is making its way to consoles. The game will launch sometime during the spring for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PS4. The exact dates are still to be confirmed and will be announced closer to the time. There’s more info and a trailer to check out below.
Spectrum is a unique platform game set in a stunning abstract world. Jump, dive and find your flow to skilfully navigate through 80 ingenious levels of shifting shapes and vibrant colours. Stylish visuals combine with an atmospheric soundtrack to create an immersive experience of pure, zen-focus platforming.
- A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful, minimalist aesthetic
- Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and reach the exit portal
- Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and stimulate the mind
- 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different environments
- 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for total perfection
- Perfect your runs to become a legend of the leaderboards