Publisher Digerati Distribution and Developer Spearhead Games have announced that their acclaimed action-RPG is coming to Xbox One with full 4K support for Xbox One X. Releasing Digitally on 22nd March, there will also be a limited time 10% discount. There’s a trailer and more info below.
Across its PC and PS4 releases, Stories: The Path of Destinies has been praised for its blend of choice-driven fantasy narrative and fast-paced skillful combat. Stories: The Path of Destinies also won the ‘Best Indie Game’ and ‘Best PC Game’ categories at the Canadian Video Game Awards.
About the game
Sly ex-pirate Reynardo finds himself an unexpected hero standing against a mad Emperor and his army of ravens. In action-RPG Stories: The Path of Destinies, you’ll guide Reynardo across a vibrant fairy-tale land of airships, floating islands, and assorted allies, making choices, travelling through time, and fighting enemies with agile swordplay and magical skills. An empire teeters between salvation or ruin. Your choices will decide its fate.
- Unique choice-based narrative in which players explore many different storylines to find the path to victory
- Fluid fast-paced combat blending acrobatic swordplay, grab attacks, and special abilities
- Charming hand-drawn illustrations and a colorful storybook aesthetic
- A deep skill tree where players can unlock powerful new abilities such as the Hookshot or Time Mastery
- An arsenal of magic-infused swords that can be crafted and upgraded
- An original soundtrack that changes dynamically with every choice
Share this post: