Who would have thought of combining classic Beat ’em up action with Blackjack? Well apparently Stage Clear Studios did, along with publishers Headup Games, they have announced the arrival of Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition with a trailer, that states “Coming 2017” It is already available on PC with the actual dates for Xbox One and PS4 to be announced. Check out the Trailer and a bit more info about the game below.
Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo edition introduces a roster of 12 very different characters all competing to become the greatest Blackjack player of all time.
Following an invitation by the owner of the largest Casino in Las Vegas and Godfather of the local most influential crime family, each character will face the other participants in a face off game of cards. Only the best of them will fly to Vegas to challenge the Godfather himself in a final match, not knowing that the tournament itself is nothing more than a charade to hide a ruthless master plan to defeat the competing clan family…
More information will be revealed over time, but let’s tease you with some features:
- It’s Blackjack!
- It tributes to a well known arcade fighting game from the ’90s
- A rooster with 12 characters from all around the World such as Mark, an undercover FBI Agent, Kamiko from Japan, seeking revenge for her Uncles death or Gregor, a South African warlord.Ten different story lines with individual endings and dialogues in an epic Single player campaign
- Up to four player online matches where people can freely drop in and out
- Ranked online PvP mode with online leaderboards
- Cross-platform online multiplayer for up to four players