Climax Studios has announced today that their upcoming surf game Surf World Series will be releasing on PlayStation 4 on August 29th, and Xbox One and PC (Steam) on 30th August, priced at £11.99/14.99€/$14.99. A free demo version of Surf World Series is available now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and on Steam later this week.
There’s a trailer and some key features below.
Surf World Series celebrates the thrill of pure arcade-style surfing, where players will be able to:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii.
- Become masters of the waves, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks, to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes.
- Trick their way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes.
- Rank up and unlock thousands of customisation options to stamp their own style on their journey to become a surf legend.
- Get that real surfing feel thanks to the expert input and support from renowned UK surfer Tom Lowe